Are you proud of having your motorcycle? What do you usually do to maintain your motorcycle in order to make it lasting and stay to look beautiful? I think everyone has his or her own tips to do this. At this time, I would like to share with you about how to maintain our motorcycle. There are some tips or steps we usually do to our motorcycle. My friend has given these tips to me and now I would like to share them with you. If you want to be my listeners, just stay tune:
1. Turn on your motorcycle engine not over five minutes in the morning.
2. In order to have lasting accumulator, do not use double starter to turn on your motorcycle for the first time, but use its crack, do it several times.
3. Check the accumulator acid periodically.
4. Replace the oil to get durable machine of your motorcycle for about once a month
5. Do not press the claw clutch too long or do not play on it or else its components worn out!
Well, may be that is all for this time, I will discuss about the tips on your motorcycle for the next time. If you have your own tips, share to us by commenting below.